New opportunities are coming to migrate to australia
There will be concessions for some visa holders when it comes to things like extending visas and applying from overseas.
This means there are many new opportunities for people wishing to migrate to Australia.
Check our list of visas with concessions:
458 Graduate Temporary Visa:
- Can apply from overseas
- Have 12 months from course completion to apply
- Do not need to have held a student visa in the last 6 months.
887 Skilled Regional (Permanent) Visa
- Can apply from overseas.
- Can count up to 6 months spent overseas towards the 2 year residence requirement.
- Work requirement reduced from 1 year to 9 months.
888 Business and Innovation (Permanent) Visas
- Subclass 188 visa holders whose visas expired during the concession period will now be able to apply for the Subclass 888 visa.
- Can withdraw or cancel certain investments.
188 Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visas
- Can now apply for a 188 Business Innovation Extension stream visa.
- Can apply for multiple extensions of this 188 visa.
790 Safe Haven Enterprise Visa
- Can count periods of time where they received Special Benefit payments or we’re unemployed or worked outside a SHEV regional area in an essential service specified by the minister (no definition currently available).